How to Bake a Pineapple Cake?
Occasions are best to celebrate with a delicious ecstasy on the fore to relish every bite of it with utmost delight. Be it any special occasion, the roving mind comes to a stand at delicious pineapple cake. Here is the recipe of Pineapple cake which is delicious to relish and bake at home. You will be delighted to serve ecstasy on the platter. You can also relish online cake delivery services from best cake baking and delivering websites around the world. Order Pineapple Cake Online
1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
2. 2cups granulated sugar
3. 4-ounce unsalted butter
4. 2 large eggs
5. 1 teaspoon baking soda
6. ½ teaspoon nutmeg
7. 1 teaspoon vanilla
8. 1 table spoon lemon zest
9. 1 teaspoon vanilla cake
10. 20-ounce crushed pineapple
Cream Cheese Frosting
1. 8-ounce cream cheese softened
2. 4-ounce softened unsalted butter
3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4. 4-6 cups icing sugar
Method to bake a pineapple cake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160 C/ 325 F. Spread non- stick cooking spray over 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
2. Separate crushed pineapple from the pineapple juice and reserve a little juice to be used later.
3. Mix well the butter and sugar mixture for about 3-5 minutes through a hand mixer until it becomes fluffy and white.
4. Stir the eggs one by one and blend the mixture smartly and clean way with each egg and add a tablespoon of flour with the last egg to prevent lumps in the mixture.
5. Mix well baking soda, flour, nutmeg, vanilla extract and lemon zest into the batter till the contents get absorbed in the mixture. You may add a little pineapple juice now.
6. Now, stir the crushed pineapple well in a way to amalgamate the mixture in the perfect way and slide away a little pineapple juice to clear the bowl.
7. Slowly pour the batter into the dish and make it even on the surface.
8. Bake the cake at 325 F until the tester comes out clean when inserted inside into the center.
9. Leave it for 30-35 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and let the cake get cool before frosting.
11. For frosting, whisk butter, cream cheese and vanilla until the batter get creamy.
12. Sieve in powdered cream and mix it until it gets smooth.
13. Frost the cake and you can top the cake with pineapple if your taste buds tickle you to do so.
How to Bake a Barbie Cake?
Order cakes Online
Nothing is more exciting than surprising your daughter with a delicious Barbie Cake which will definitely charm her and would spark a new bond of compassion. Here is the route to rule your daughter’s heart, check out this recipe of Barbie Cake; order cakes online. This will leave a lasting impression, celebrate birthday with a grand grandeur.
1. 5 cup all-purpose flour
2. 3.5 cup of Granulated regular Sugar
3. 11/2- or 360-ml Oil or Melted Butter
4. 540 ml Milk
5. 5 eggs
6. 5.5 cup Baking Powder
7. Salt-1 Tablespoon
8. Strawberry Essence-2 Tsp
For Icing and decoration
1. Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
2. Pink Food Coloring
3. Sprinkle and other stuff
1. Barbie Doll
2. Plastic Wrap
3. Two Piping Bags with Star Tips
1. Pre heat the oven to 160 degree.
2. Take two baking pans of 18 cm and grease it well with oil or butter and dust it with floor. Coat the flour on sides and set it aside.
3. Take Flour, Baking Powder and salt in a sifter and mix it well.
4. Now, take all the ingredients of the cake in a bowl and mix it well.
5. Divide this between the batter and half fill the round cake pan.
6. Bake the cake in pans for nearly half an hour
7. Let it cool completely
8. After it get cool, cut the cake in dome shape to make it even. Take the cake baked in bowl and cut it into half.
9. Use a knife to cut a circle to make space inside the cake to insert the barbie.
10. Make the sugar water by mixing everything
11. Take a place and place the round portion on it.
12. Place Parchment around the cake
13. Brush the cake with sugar water
14. Spread the buttercream on the top and place another cake on the top
15. Brush the cake with sugar water and evenly spread the buttercream on the top
16. Now take the half bowl cake and place it on the top of frosting and brush with sugar water, spread some more butter cream
17. Place the final piece and brush it with sugar water
18. Cover the whole cake with butter cream
19. Leave it to cool for 2 hours
20. Pipe the cake with buttercream, insert the barbie and decorate it as desired to make it irresistible to taste.
Relish the cake hot and delicious
India Cakes Pvt. Ltd. is a Pune based online cake delivery store. It is a great medium to send birthday cakes to your friends and family anywhere in the city. You can order the cake from anywhere in the country or may be from a different country.
India Cakes houses a variety of cakes for different occasions. https://kiteessay.com/essay-writing-service Birthday cakes are available in a variety of flavors like chocolate, pineapple, chocolate truffle, chocolate mousse, strawberry, butterscotch, black forest, etc. The designs of the cakes are fantastic; in other words, you are spoilt for choice.
India Cakes offers midnight and same day cake delivery in Pune. The cake will be delivered within five hours after you place your order. So, you no longer have to beat the Pune traffic to go to a cake shop and order a cake. India Cakes would help you with that.
Apart from sending birthday cakes to Pune, you can also send flowers, sweets and other such gifts anywhere in the city. Try India Cakes for an incredible cake shopping experience!