How to Bake a Pineapple Cake?
Occasions are best to celebrate with a delicious ecstasy on the fore to relish every bite of it with utmost delight. Be it any special occasion, the roving mind comes to a stand at delicious pineapple cake. Here is the recipe of Pineapple cake which is delicious to relish and bake at home. You will be delighted to serve ecstasy on the platter. You can also relish online cake delivery services from best cake baking and delivering websites around the world. Order Pineapple Cake Online
1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
2. 2cups granulated sugar
3. 4-ounce unsalted butter
4. 2 large eggs
5. 1 teaspoon baking soda
6. ½ teaspoon nutmeg
7. 1 teaspoon vanilla
8. 1 table spoon lemon zest
9. 1 teaspoon vanilla cake
10. 20-ounce crushed pineapple
Cream Cheese Frosting
1. 8-ounce cream cheese softened
2. 4-ounce softened unsalted butter
3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4. 4-6 cups icing sugar
Method to bake a pineapple cake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160 C/ 325 F. Spread non- stick cooking spray over 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
2. Separate crushed pineapple from the pineapple juice and reserve a little juice to be used later.
3. Mix well the butter and sugar mixture for about 3-5 minutes through a hand mixer until it becomes fluffy and white.
4. Stir the eggs one by one and blend the mixture smartly and clean way with each egg and add a tablespoon of flour with the last egg to prevent lumps in the mixture.
5. Mix well baking soda, flour, nutmeg, vanilla extract and lemon zest into the batter till the contents get absorbed in the mixture. You may add a little pineapple juice now.
6. Now, stir the crushed pineapple well in a way to amalgamate the mixture in the perfect way and slide away a little pineapple juice to clear the bowl.
7. Slowly pour the batter into the dish and make it even on the surface.
8. Bake the cake at 325 F until the tester comes out clean when inserted inside into the center.
9. Leave it for 30-35 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and let the cake get cool before frosting.
11. For frosting, whisk butter, cream cheese and vanilla until the batter get creamy.
12. Sieve in powdered cream and mix it until it gets smooth.
13. Frost the cake and you can top the cake with pineapple if your taste buds tickle you to do so.